Checking and Savings
Oshkosh Community CU boasts a truly great checking account service. When other financial institutions make you pay to have a checking account with them, it’s time to check into a Oshkosh Community CU checking account.
Sign up for overdraft protection and protect yourself from bouncing a check. You might also need to borrow an extended amount of money. Overdraft Protection allows transfers from savings or accesses a line of credit. It silently waits for your activation when you need it most.
- No Monthly Fees
- No Minimum Balance
- Overdraft Protection Available
Whether it’s a lifelong dream or a weekend getaway, OCCU offers a variety of great savings options to help you get there. They’re all NCUA-insured, so you know your money is safe.
Our savings accounts let you earn competitive interest rates while keeping your money totally liquid so you can get to it when you need it.
- ACH Deposits
- Payroll Deduction
- Direct deposit
- Christmas, Vacation, and Back-to-School clubs
- 24 Hour voice response system
- Share certificates with attractive rates
- IRA accounts ROTH and Educational IRA’s
- Regular shares with a low $25 minimum balance. To earn dividends, a savings account must maintain a minimum balance of $100.00.
- Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.