Insuring our system security and your privacy within our internet home banking site is our number one priority. From the basic design architecture, to the use of the latest internet technologies, Member.net allows you to experience the convenience of internet home banking with confidence. Some of the ways we insure your privacy, and the security of our entire internet home banking system include:
- Your accessible account information is stored on a dedicated Member.net internet home banking database server which responds only to authenticated requests from our web server.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption and digital certificate server authentication.
- All internet data mechanisms have been custom designed around the latest technologies and configured with the latest recommended security configurations.
- One way password encryption in the internet home banking database means nobody can extract your password, not even us or our web system administrators.
- You can change your password within our home banking site as often as you like.
- Our internet home banking database server does not contain identifying information such as names, addresses or social security numbers anywhere within the system.
- Personal forms you submit such as loan applications are completed under SSL (encryption and server authentication) by you and retrieved by us under SSL.
If you have questions about our site security, please feel free to Contact Us with your specific questions.